Outside Sales Representative
We’re recruiting for an outside sales representative to help develop sales in Franklin and Chittenden County, Vermont. You’ll be responsible for prospecting and closing new business and managing the customer relationship post-sale.
O’Rourke Media Group is the #1 provider of local news and information in the communities we serve, and we also provide a full suite of advertising solutions and digital marketing services.
- Two to three years of B2B outside sales experience. Effective with building business relationships in person.
- Excel at building trust and following through to get customers maximum ROI for their advertising spend.
- A drive for winning and achieving goals. You want to be on top of the scorecard each week.
- Technology savvy. Our sales professionals have to understand the digital ecosystem to be effective selling
digital products and services.
- Solid work ethic. It’s an autonomous work environment. We have no interest in micro-managing to get results.
It’s a great time to be working in the fast-changing media industry, especially as it relates to local digital advertising. We offer great training and sales support, a competitive compensation package and medical benefits. To be considered, please apply: Jim O’Rourke – CEO/Owner at email@example.com.
Inside Sales Representative
$1,000 Retention Incentive*
Growing local media company is recruiting for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team. You’ll be responsible for making outbound calls to local businesses to sell our advertising and marketing solutions.
· Competitive hourly pay with commissions.
· Normal work hours—Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
· Position is required to work from our office at 281 N. Main Street in St. Albans, VT.
· Company medical benefits offered.
· 15 PTO days per year, plus one for your birthday and additional paid holidays.
· Opportunity for career growth.
· Fun work environment.
To be considered, please apply: Jim O’Rourke – CEO/Owner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*payable after first six months of employment